- For a large financial services company, ASMR Consulting obtained a refund of two prior years where the amount refunded was more than the client originally paid.
- ASMR Consulting submitted many appeals where the refund was more than 50%, so when the client went to pay the second half tax payment there was nothing due.
- ASMR's Senior Analyst filed appeals for a large manufacturing company from 1998 through 2001 which produced total property tax savings/refunds exceeding $250,000.
- While working as an internal Tax Manager in 1994, our Analysts filed sales tax refund claims requesting a total refund of $1.4 million. By the time the state paid the refund claims eight years later, our analyst collected $2.7 million for that company, which included $1.3 million in interest. The use tax refund was another $500K.
- ASMR Consulting obtained a $455,000 refund for an equipment financing company in Scottsdale.
- Our Analysts have generated refunds for a semiconductor manufacturing company in Tempe for eight consective years from 1995 through 2002.
- In December, 2009 ASMR Consulting produced refunds covering four years for a local television studio that exceeded $180,000.
- In December, 2010 ASMR's Senior Analyst produced refunds covering 3 years of over $158,000. Two months earlier the current year appeal produced a tax savings of over $40,000.